HOW TO BUILD A THRIVING BALLOON BUSINESS
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Class Date: Sunday, June 30th, 2019 10AM - 5PM
Instructor: Joette Giardina, CBA
Level: Beginner - Intermediate
Location: LA Balloons Store, 1422 Gardena Ave. Glendale, CA 91204
Join BalloonCoach.com’s Joette Giardina as she brings her 9 city tour to LA Balloons! With years of experience in operating her own balloon business and coaching balloon professionals, Joette answers some of the most prominent questions artists have today. This is a full day class packed with great information on how to choose the right design to recommend to your client, pricing your decor, closing the deal and more. Lunch is provided along with in-depth class notes, plus raffle prizes throughout the day. Don’t forget to bring your camera for decor photos and your business cards to network with fellow balloon pros! Definitely a class you won’t want to miss!
What will be covered in the class:
• Choosing the right framing and rigging
• Confidently educating your client on decor items best for their event
• Creating profitable Foil & Latex Organic designs
• Neon lighting that increases perceived value
• Checklist to price for profit
• Quoting with confidence
• Art of Closing the Sale
• Overcoming Price Objections
• Checklist for Creating Your Thriving Balloon Business
BONUS: Everyone who registers by April 30th will get a link to a Bonus webinar on Thursday, May 2nd, 9pm Eastern, 6pm Pacific
About the Instructor:
Joette Giardina, CBA is an award-winning designer, and most recently was presented with the Inspire Award by Betallic at FLOAT 2019 for creating new business resources for the balloon industry through BalloonCoach.com. In 2014, she sold her decor business, but stays active with the company serving as part-time Marketing Director and Crew Leader that grossed over 1/2 million dollars in sales in 2018. Joette serves as a catalyst in the industry for business education and increased resources by offering webinars, business coaching, and hosts the annual Promotions & Profits Retreat.
Visiting Los Angeles for this class?
Click here for great tips on where to stay, which airport would be best to fly in to, how to get around, and more!
• Class schedule is subject to change without notice.
• Video taping/recording of the class is strictly prohibited.
• Anyone present in the classroom must pay the registration fee.
• Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to participate or attend classes.
• LA Balloons reserves the right to cancel classes or substitute teachers if necessary. Students will be notified of changes.
• Classes are non-refundable 14 calendar days prior to the class.