HOW TO BUILD A THRIVING BALLOON BUSINESS
Class Date: Sunday, June 30th, 2019 10AM - 5PM
Instructor: Joette Giardina, CBA
Location: LA Balloons Store, Glendale, CA
Join BalloonCoach.com's Joette Giardina as she brings her 9 city tour to LA Balloons! With years of experience in operating her own balloon business and coaching balloon professionals, Joette answers some of the most prominent questions artists have today. Additionally Joette will teach you tips to to choosing the right framing and rigging, along with tricks to foil and latex organic designs and neon lighting. This is a full day class packed with great information on how to choose the right design to recommend to your client, pricing your decor, closing the deal and more. Lunch is provided along with in-depth class notes, plus raffle prizes throughout the day. Don’t forget to bring your camera for decor photos and your business cards to network with fellow balloon pros! Definitely a class you won’t want to miss!
What will be covered in the class:
• Backbone to Creating Profitable Balloon Decor – choosing the right framing and rigging
• Tips & Tricks to creating profitable Foil & Latex Organic designs
• Confidently educating your client on decor items best for their event
• Lighting that increases the perceived value of your balloons
• Checklist to price for profit
• Quoting with confidence
• Art of Closing the Sale
• Overcoming Price Objections
• Checklist for Creating Your Thriving Balloon Business and step into the role of Balloon Boss!
BONUS: Everyone who registers by April 30th will get a link to a Bonus webinar on Thursday, May 2nd, 9pm Eastern, 6pm Pacific
About the Instructor:
Based out of Lakeland, Florida, Joette was always the one put in charge of organizing events and decorations for special occasions in college while studying for her Bachelor in Outdoor Recreation and Leisure studies. After working as an activities director and in social work, Joette decided to turn her creative passion into a full-time balloon business. In 2003, Joette purchased Party People Celebration Company.
Joette is an award-winning designer, and most recently was presented with the Inspire Award by Betallic at FLOAT 2019 for creating new business resources for the balloon industry through BalloonCoach.com. In 2014, she sold her decor company, but she stays active in the company serving as part-time marketing director and crew leader for Party People Events that grossed over 1/2 million dollars in sales in 2018 and is growing. Joette serves as a catalyst in the industry for business education and increased resources by offering webinars, business coaching, and hosts the annual Promotions & Profits Retreat in Orlando near Disney Springs. Joette credits the success of both of her businesses in the balloon world to hard work and support from the extensive network of balloon professionals who inspired her throughout the years.
Visiting Los Angeles for this class?
Click here for great tips on where to stay, which airport would be best to fly in to, how to get around, and more!
• Class schedule is subject to change without notice.
• No video cameras or recorders are permitted in the class.
• Anyone present in the classroom must pay the registration fee.
• Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to participate or attend classes.
• LA Balloons reserves the right to cancel classes or substitute teachers if necessary. Students will be notified of changes.
• Classes are non-refundable 14 calendar days prior to the class.