DUAL SPLIT-SECOND SIZER BALLOON INFLATOR
Retailers & Decorators: Apply Now and Save.
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Balloon sizer automatically inflates and sizes all latex balloons and foils balloons with Helium, Nitrogen or Air.
Recommended for Balloon Decorators.
The Dual Split-Second Sizer is the most versatile inflator on the market. Great for arches, columns, bouquets, sculptures, canopies and more. Precisely adjust the inflation cycle time by tenths of a second for precision sizing of one single balloon, two identically sized balloons, or two different sized balloons. The Dual Split-Second Sizer makes inflating latex double bubbles easy with the included Double Bubble Outlet. Inflate Bubbles™ and Orbz™ from the push valve and automatically inflate foil balloons to the correct pressure and size with the Auto-Fill Foil Outlet. Electric inflator operates from a helium or nitrogen cylinder, or an air compressor*. New model includes a built-in, adjustable cycle counter that tracks the number of balloons inflated.
Proper balloon sizing ensures correct costing and customer satisfaction and eliminates popped balloons and wasted helium. Adjustable regulator allows for unlimited size settings and size consistency from a full to empty cylinder. Gets the job done faster, more efficiently, and best of all, more profitably!
Choose from one of the many add-on accessories to stuff balloons, save on helium costs, quickly switch from helium to nitrogen and more.
* When using an air compressor with the Dual Split-Second Sizer, it's recommended you use Conwin's Air Compressor Hook-Up Hose to ensure moisture and dirt does not enter the inflator.
• 2 Sound Reduction (SR) Outlets
• 2 Extension Tips
• 1 Double Bubble Outlet
• 1 Auto-Fill Foil Outlet
• 1 Soft-Touch Push Valve
• 1 Foot Pedal
• 1 Power Cord
• 1 Primary Regulator with 6ft Supply Hose
• 1 Soft Pack Carrying Case
• Instruction Sheet with Size Settings
• Ribbon Cutter
• Disc Tyer Post
• Pressure Gauge
All Conwin Products Include:
• A Manufacturer Product Warranty on Manufacturer Defects and Product Workmanship.
• The Flo-Loc® - Conwin's exclusive safety feature that automatically activates if the inflator is damaged while under pressure, reducing the flow of gas to a safe level.