In-Store Purchases and Store Pick-Up (Curbside/ Will-Call) Return Policy:
We believe you will be thrilled with the products you purchase from LA Balloons. That's because we go out of our way to ensure that they're in stock and available to be purchased. Please note that effective 1/1/18, all sales are final. Please double check the quantity and product you purchase as LA Balloons does not offer exchanges, credit or refunds.
- Curbside/ Will-Call Pick up is available from Monday to Friday between 9:00AM and 5:00PM.
- Allow us 2 hours to prep your order and be ready for pickup.
- Orders placed after 3:30PM are available the next Business day.
- Curbside Pick Ups are not available on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
ONLINE RETURNS POLICY (for orders shipped):
LA Balloons wants you to be thrilled with your purchase. However, if you need to return an item, we're here to help.
All returns must have a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. Call us at 818-246-9404 or email us at Help@laballoons.com to request a RA#. Please note, returns without a RA# will not be honored.
LA Balloons will gladly accept the return of new, unused, unopened and undamaged merchandise within 7 calendar days of the package delivery date. Shipments must be postmarked by the 7th day from the package delivery date to be eligible for a return. Returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee and funds will be returned in the form of an online store credit code that can be used on future orders on LABalloons.com.
We do not accept returns on the following items: Unused Helium or other gases, Custom Orders, Seasonal, Closeouts and Edible items.
If you received incorrect product or did not receive the merchandise ordered, contact us within 2 days of receiving shipment. If we made a mistake we want to correct it immediately.
SHIPPING TIME FRAME POLICY
- Due to COVID-19:
- Shipping refunds are NOT available for any service selected, including late delivery arrivals.
- FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, etc. have ALL suspended package arrival date guarantees.
- No guarantees including expedited overnight type shipments. Every carrier is experiencing delays in shipments.
- Plan ahead and order early.
- Expect your shipment to arrive 1 to 2 to 3 days later than usual.
- Customers have found increased arrival success when orders are shipped via 2nd Day or Overnight services.
- Orders placed Monday to Friday before 1:00PM PST ship the same day (see Terms for exceptions).
- Orders placed after 1:00PM PST ship the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION/ EXCHANGES (On-Line Purchases):
Please verify all order information: items selected, quantity of items, shipping address, prices and estimated delivery time frames, etc... prior to placing your order as we do not cancel orders, modify orders or exchange products in an order once they are submitted and prior to shipping. Our goal is to ship orders as soon as possible so we have set up our system to automatically process your order as fast as possible. For that reason, once an order has been submitted, it cannot be cancelled. If an error is made, you will need to accept the package and request a return authorization to return the package (if our return policy allows) for a refund. Please be sure that you want to make the purchase before submitting the order. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
Buyer will be responsible for paying the cost for return shipping. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping and if applicable, return shipping, will be deducted from the refund amount. Outbound shipping costs are non-refundable. Funds will be returned in the form of an online store credit code that can be used on future orders on LABalloons.com.
We highly suggest all returns include carrier tracking. We want to confirm we received the shipment.
We reserve the right to:
1) Refuse shipments without a Return Authorization Number.
2) Discard items not purchased from LA Balloons or is in an unsellable condition.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us. We're here to assist.
If your item is defective, call us immediately to report the problem. We will gladly provide an exchange or store credit for manufacturer defective merchandise within 7 calendar days of the package delivery date. However, balloons that are punctured, cut or have popped due to over-inflation will not be honored. Defective merchandise must be accompanied by the Original receipt or Proof of Purchase or purchased on an LA Balloons member’s account, otherwise the exchange or credit will not be honored.
PRICING AND PRICE REDUCTIONS/CORRECTIONS:
LA Balloons reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at/on the LA Balloons website and store at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. In the event, you have been charged more than the posted price for a product, please see a Manager for a refund of the overcharge.
Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. If you are paying for your order with an international Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card, please note that the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge you foreign conversion charges and fees, which may also increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer regarding these fees.
• LA Balloons ships worldwide.
• Orders received by 1:00PM PST, Monday through Friday are shipped same day at the shipping service speed selected at checkout. Orders received after this time will be shipped the following business day. Ground Promotion specials and Helium Tank purchases may require additional processing time. Contact us for details.
• Licensed domestic products are not eligible for international shipments. USA only licensed products will be removed from any order with a destination outside of the 50 United States and territories. The customer will be notified.
Customer agrees they are responsible for any duty, taxes, and custom requirements or other like taxes, fees, levies, costs or expenses associated with importing products you purchase from us and shipping them internationally.
Unfortunately, LA Balloons cannot be held responsible for any possible duties and taxes that may be applied by customs in the country where the delivery is made. The responsibility for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees, which may be imposed, will rest with the customer.
WILL CALLS/ CURBSIDE PICK UP:
Orders placed for Will Call/ Curbside Pick Up (Monday-Friday) will be ready for pickup 2 - 3 hours after the order is placed when ordered before 3:30PM PST. Orders received after 3:30PM will be ready the next business day starting at 11AM. Will Calls/ Curbside Pick Ups are not available on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
Keeping our customer's information private is important to us, that's why LA Balloons will never sell or rent your information to third parties.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your Information
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Advertisement based emails (not orders) - You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link found at the bottom of every email.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please email us Help@LABalloons.com
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at Help@LABalloons.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
LA Balloons, 1422 Gardena Ave., Glendale CA 91204, United States
Have a question about an LA Balloons policy? Email support@LABalloons.com.